What causes Tooth Sensitivity?
Tooth Sensitivity can occur for a number of reasons, including: dental hygiene, exposed roots, whitening, cleanings, decay, cavities and cracks. Sensitive teeth and gums are particularly uncomfortable and are often aggravated by heat and cold. MI Paste®, MI Paste Plus® and MI Paste® ONE can help soothe sensitivity while providing nourishing minerals to tooth surfaces.
How does MI Paste Family help with Tooth Sensitivity?
MI Paste Family are the only products for professional use containing RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), a special milk-derived protein that releases vital minerals into your mouth (calcium and phosphate; also fluoride in MI Paste Plus).
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus relieve sensitivity by protecting dental nerve endings by forming a buffer against plaque. MI Paste and MI Paste Plus can also help redeposit those lost minerals back into the oral environment. MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are excellent for tooth sensitivity due to cold air, hot and cold drinks, sweet and sour food or drinks.
Additionally, MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are safe and easy-to-use both in-office and at-home. MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are water-based, sugar-free crèmes that come in five delicious flavors (melon, mint, strawberry, tutti-frutti and vanilla) – each flavor tastes great!
MI Paste Family is safe and can be used several times daily (or directed by your dental professional or physician). Also, MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are very easy to apply! (see the "How to Apply" tab). Use a pea sized amount of MI Paste or MI Paste Plus using a gloved finger or cotton swab (for dental trays, consult your dental professional).
- Choose MI Paste ONE:
- For hypersensitivity
- For remineralization
- For tooth erosion and wear
- For sensitivity from whitening
- For preventing caries and white spot lesions
- Choose MI Paste or MI Paste Plus:
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus relieve tooth sensitivity
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus do not irritate dry mouths
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus release minerals such as calcium and phosphate (also fluoride in MI Paste Plus) in the oral cavity
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are not toothpastes; they are water-based, sugar-free, topical tooth crèmes and are available in 5 delicious flavors (mint, melon, strawberry, tutti-frutti and vanilla)